Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A present to a good friend of mine, hope she'll like it!!

I was complaining for the whole week because i hadn't had a decent desert for so long. and finally, defeated by my annoying rambles, granma made this specially for me! <3


And today, dad wasn't around to take us to lunch, so Nate brought us to secret recipe. On our way back, the radio played 'Opps! I did it again' and so I commented on how I used to be able to sing that song when I was just a child. And this is what he said, "Yeah, before she got three kids, and f**k her body guard." Yep, he is a mean ass. Then, when the song ended, the DJ said something, but I only caught this few words, "Britney, love affair, Justin Timberlake." Disturbed by what I heard, I turned to the radio and exclaimed, "What?!" somewhat unsurprisingly, Nate did the same. But he continued to yell, "F**k, she f**ked my hero too?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment