Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Just My Rants


7/15/12
I saw a ‘your boyfriend will never tell you this’ link, and first thought is – “that would be good to know! – If I had a boyfriend.. =.= damn those website that constantly reminding me the saddening truth><

7/18/12
I feel like a paranoid, always glancing at my back, afraid of any sudden movements from the people at my surrounding. It wasn’t like this for me before, but so it has come to this. You think that you know someone, but-you-DON’T. I used to know people after the first few phrases of idle chat, but no longer is it that simple. 

7/22/12
doing the English project paper on compatibility and ideal partner, has allowed me to come across many ‘compatibility horoscope’ tests. As I am now single, like I always have for the past, pathetic, 18 years, I tried to explore the so called ‘compatibility test’. And damn, all of them needs me to have a partner to refer to, that’s sexist you know! 

8/4/12
I once saw an article about decoding dreams, and it said that if we dreamt about a person, that we know, being naked, it means that we want to know about that person’s secret. And so, last night, I had the weirdest dream of fighting zombies with my classmates and, this is the ew factor, they are all naked. Even though that I really do want to know about everyone’s secret (can’t blame me! I’m a curious child!) But seriously, I was deeply disturbed and now fully understand the phrase: what is seen cannot be unseen D: 

8/10/12
it’s a typical Friday afternoon, damn it, it’s hot outside, drowsy inside, but what the heck right? So I just finished surfing my regular web, and mind you, what I’ve been waiting for is still not up yet. I looked to my math text and thought, what not do meth? And my mind recoiled, DO NOT DO METH! And that is the story why I did not finish my math homework. :yaoming: 
P.s. to my understanding, meth is a kinda drug, I hope it is, or it’ll be embarrassing… 

1 comment:

  1. YES, YOU SHOULD NOT DO METH. NEVER EVER.

    And lol to the naked classmates thing XD

    ReplyDelete