Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Just Rants

8/12/2012
So I went to do a blood donation today, like ten minutes ago? Anyway, see, I have got some skin issues, and damn it, I forgot to put on the lotion today. So the guy was like, "oh no, you skin no clear, cannot give, cannot give.." So he meant to tell me that they can't accept my blood, just because 'my skin no clear?!' I'm trying to do good here dude, just take my blood bro! But a no is a no, so I'm right here, sitting in front of my laptop, overfilling with PERFECTLY HEALTHY, AWESOME, LENGEN-wait for it-DARY
!(ok, maybe not legendary) blood, it's O (Rh+) by the way, so it's a universal donor, so doctor dude, your loss, your loss. 

2 comments:

  1. You should have shouted 'YOU SKIN ALL PIMPLE. HOW CAN YOU BE NURSE??'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Im 林洁=)
    Just drop by~~
    Here is my blog:
    jessthesoliloquist.blogspot.com
    Welcome XD

    ReplyDelete