Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

And so I cut my hair short

We have been together for 6 years now. I did not realize how good it was until it all went bad. When we started out together, I worked very hard for our relationship to remain the way it is, or go better. Fortunately, as the years passed, our relationship is becoming more and more secure, especially last year, I worked extra hard, like harder than diamond hard, to bring our relationship to a new level. When I succeeded, we were so happy, my friends were also happy for us, even my parents were cheering for us, it's as if we are meant to be. 

But, at the beginning of the year I had been slacking off. We met lesser and lesser, there's always something else. And so, now, it really happened. We broke up. Well, not exactly, there's probably still room to savior it, but, I really have to work very hard to save it. I didn't even realize that we are going down hill until a week before the trials. Yes, good grades is dumping me. Sad, I know. I know it's my fault mainly, I had been unfaithful. I cheated on good grades... with... manga's and anime's... I am a horrible horrible person!! Guilt is cutting into my skin, burning with every stab. Would you forgive me? I promise I won't cheat on you again, Good Grades, I swear on my fluffy doggy, please let us go back to how things were, I'll change, I'll the obedient and responsible nerd again, if you'll only give me one more chance, I'll make things right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment