Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whiskers off! Bastard!!

If this is life without you, then…
























I LOVE IT! I absolutely LOVE it.
Do you remember the day I first touched you? I hated you, but as I spent more and more time with you, you became much more bearable. Before I’ve even noticed it, you have slid into my heart, and stole it. Then, came the day when I realized that you are such a treacherous thief that took away my precious heart and chased away the ones that I loved and treasured, hatred grew in me. But, I’m sneaky; I know I wouldn’t be able to completely defeat you in one shot. So, I distanced myself from you slowly, it was hurtful at first and I was so eager to just simply lay hand on you for one more time. Luckily, and old friend shook me and woke me up me from the dream you drowned me into. And now, today, I can bravely and loudly shout out to you, “Whiskers off, because I don’t need you no more! You disgusting stick of horror!” Yes, you guessed it right; it is cigarette that I’m talking about here. 

To those out there who smoke, smoking endangers your health…blah blah blah. I know it means nothing to you. Perhaps the thought of harming your loved ones will poke your conscience a bit? I hope it does, because cigarettes, are evil… kissing them, makes you... an evil whore…  

p.s. To me, ‘whiskers’ can be used as the ‘f’ word… at times…

No comments:

Post a Comment