Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Torture in disguise. Love is

The crashing of waves against the hard rocks, the slightest whistle of the wind, the whisper of the crickets, and the beating of my heart, it seems like all those noises are made... just for you,

I remember the first time we met, on this very spot. You tried to convince me to get back to the shore, i tried to convince you to leave. How your voice sounded that day is still echoing in the hollow heart of mine, because, your voice is the only thing I know about you. How funny a simple call from you can make me turn back from the gateway of death, but I don't even know your face. Music starts to play like a sad movie, love was never easy, but you made it looked so simple... How can i ever move on without you by my side? How can I breathe without you?

That morning I woke up, and you are already gone. You left me a letter that I can't read. Sorry, but I just can't go on without you.

2 comments:

  1. And if this isn't called emo, I dunno what is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... it's quite emo... but can you tell that she's blind?

    ReplyDelete