Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 2-spicy… (2)

After a good night sleep, I woke up with powers overflowing me…it had been I long time since I actually slept for six hours…
this morning I felt more happy, and so “Good morning everybody!”
Where is everybody?
“Oh, you are awake…” Ryan came out of nowhere and said, “Esme kept some leftover for you…” he said hastily, then disappeared…
“Huh?” I looked around the room after that, and got no clues where he went, “oh well, I wouldn’t mind to take more food…” I spoke to myself absent mindedly, as it’s what I usually do at home… home, why I even thought of coning down here…

“Morning!”
“It’s too early don’t you think?” asked Natalie, yawning…
“No…ooooooo,” I said enthusiastically, “We’re just in time!”
“I can’t believe I am doing this…” Nikki is hitting her head to the steering wheel.
“Stop it!” I shouted immediately, “You don’t have enough brain cells to be wasted like that…”
and I was almost killed…

I literally dived into their fridge for food! They have so freaking much food, and they don’t even eat! Well then, it’s my paradise… Lasagna, sushi, fruits, steak, banana, name it and you’ll have it. I finished them off, left the bananas, not my favorite… I’ve never been so stuffed before, not after I entered THE ACADEMY, there’s people that looks at you and judge you by your looks, you will be looked down on to if you are fat, stupid, crazy, dumb, friendly, smart, a bookworm, a couch potato, human, non-human …

“What’s with that face?” Nikki said, frowning upon my face.
“Yeah, you look like you are very hungry for a moment, then it seemed like you are thinking about Phoebe.” *Phoebe, the leader of the bitch clan, her blood is mixed with people from several countries, American, Pakistan, Chinese and even Indian, Nigerian too, perhaps.  She is not the usual bitches that you see on the road, no, but, she’s born with the gift of a mother dog since birth.
“No I’m not… a little maybe…” I don’t really hate her… but I really, really don’t like her. At first, I thought it was prejudice (to her being a bitch and all), but then, I knew, I was born with the hatred towards her.  Because, I actually respect the 4Q’s in my class, but she is just a disgusting ass kissing… whore?
Then, in a blink of an eye, we reached the school… We’re just in time… What’s it for again? Scanning scanning scanning… Shit… I… sob forgot…
“Say… Do yall remember the plan?”  I asked nervously…
“You didn’t even tell us,” Natalie looked at me, with her eyes wide.
“Don’t say, you… forgot?” Nikki said, or asked, whatever.
“Ah hehehehe… funny, I don’t recall the plan…” Doomed… I am doomed… or Jake is doomed…
Screams and shouts… in my mind… right, backup plan… I’ve no backup plan…
“You should have told us the plan, you know…” the both of them glared at me grudgingly, “and you made me wake up this early…” Natalie said that.
“I thought I did…” I have pieces of dark clouds hanging over my head… and two pairs of scary glow-in-the-dark eyes locking their fearsome glare on me…
We walked to our building anyway; it’s so dark at this time of day.
“What th-,” Natalie exclaimed.
“Ou---ch,” the person in the dark squeaked, “Oh, it’s you guys.”
“You almo---,” not allowing Natalie to continue, I cut in, “did I tell you the plan yesterday?”
“Oh, that,” he scratched his head, “I wanted to ask you, but you said you are going to call them…”
“No…” I turned around and hit my head on the wall, continuously…
“It’s your plan… How can you forget?” Nikki asked.
“I… was high…”
“High? You are took those what-improve-pills again,” she raised her voice, “didn’t you?”
“What?” Jake said, “you had… pills?!”
“It’s no time to argue!” Natalie said, she’s always dumb, but once or twice, she would do something that… profits me… (Evil laughter), “We need to plot a new plan!”

I walked out of the house, and suddenly, Nathan flew down and took me back home! I saw Ryan starring from the roof, but not even

No, no, I can’t dream at a time like this…
“Ah! I know, you can go in front of the assembly hall and confess to her when the principle is giving her speech!” all of us, stared at her with our mouth hanging wide open…
“I think she serious,” I mind-spoke to Nikki.
“Yeah, she’s looking at us with those innocent eyes again…” she replied.
“My gosh, and I thought she’s smart…” Jake joined into our mind conversation, something’s odd, Nikki and I stared at each other for a second and said, “Woah, how did you do that?!” the both of us asked at the same time.
“Don’t know…” he said, and did the shoulder thing.
“Are you guys hiding something from me again?” Natalie frowned.
“No… What are we talking about again?” I tried to change the subject…
“Actually… I think I had an idea.” We looked at Nikki as if she’s a goddess, shining from above… or it’s just that we are squatting on the floor looking up to her that’s standing under the light…

Ah, it’s time to explore, since I’m here already… I took my time walking to the entrance, reached for the door, imagining the greenery on the outside, I frowned, I hate green. Just when I was going to turn back, the door opened itself. Ryan is on the other side of the door; bowing down to me. I tilted my head to the left, “Whatcha doin?”
“I was told to serve you for the rest of the time you are here,” he said, smiling slightly.
“Oh… well, no use to refuse,” I said, “Yes?”
“Yes, my lady.” My lady? That’s random…
I took a step forward and exited the house. I tried to ignore the green things around me… it’s really bugging me…
“Why do you look so much in pain?” he asked, walking beside me.
“The thing is… I really hate anything in green,” it reminds me too much of that person.
“Why?” he looked confuse, “I have always found the nature scenery comforting.”
“Well… long story short,” I looked up to the sky, “I am in the weather department, it’s actually the highest department in the hierarchy of gods. But, the nature goddess had issues with us; she had always blamed us for flooding the plants, and causing forest fire. She doesn’t even remember that we are the ones that watered the plants and gave them life. But no, she has to pick on me… us, and tell the great god Jupiter that I… we killed the fellow plants.”
“She’s the reason you left.” It’s more of a statement than a question, but he’s right, “and the reason you hate green?” that’s a question.
“Yeah, to her, green is always the new… green…”

“So… What’s the plan?” I asked her through my mind, she is on my opposite side of the classroom.
“You don’t have to know,” She replied, I turned to my left, to her, to glare at her. But I can’t help but grin when I saw Natalie looking lost, wondering what is Nikki doing.
“Why?”
“Because you, have, a, big, mouth.”
“No I don’t.”
“You said something?” Kayly asked.
“No… you’ll have to get your ears check, dude…dett.”

“Well then, let us return to the house, shall we?”He asked.
“Nah, I’m fine with this,” I said, breathing in the fresh air.
“So…” he looked down, “you are the lightning?”
“Yeah,” I rolled my eyes, but immediately regretted it, because I should be grateful that he saved me, “Erm… yes, I’m the lightning, but I’m only a trainee.”
“A lower level…” he stopped, I continued, “Angel. We are angels.”
“You have wings?” he looked at me innocently as we stopped at the edge of a waterfall.
“Ah hahahaha, that’s a common mistake,” people always think that angels have wings, “We are only given wings when our boss, Mr. Jupiter thinks that we needs it. Some of us have wings, most do not have them but can fly, and minority can’t fly.”
“Can you?”
“Occasionally, but I think the weather lady…  I mean god,” I shook my head, “I mean Madam Fulgora, is serious when she says that we can’t fly on the human ground…”
“Wow, I’m surprised,” he looked at me sarcastically, “you figured it in such a short time.”
“What the-,” something flew/dropped down from the sky, just when it’s going to fall on us, Ryan pushed me aside. He saved me from the slam, but pushed me off the edge. I am seeing water flying up and the air of the opposite current is piercing my skin fiercely. Oh shit, I’m going to die… again…

“First, you made me wake up early,” Natalie pointed to me, “Then, you made me stay back! What’s wrong with you two?! Can’t we just use MY plan?” she then pointed at Nikki, and she left her finger pointing to herself in the end.
“Err… Nat,” I looked at Nikki then turned back to her, and said awkwardly, “We are going to stay for tuition anyway today…”
“Oh, yeah,” she said innocently, Nikki and I collapse at once, “I forgot...” She giggled…
“She should be a blonde,” I mind talked to Nikki.
“Agreed,” both Nikki and Jake replied.
Nikki stared at him, and mind talked, “Seriously, how did you do that?”
Natalie is scrutinizing some butterflies, and trying to catch them, then release them…
“Like how the both of you did it,” he answered. Nikki looked at me, I did the shoulder thing.
We are standing at our alternate hall, small functions are usually held here. In our group, Jake is standing there unfittingly. He is wearing a ‘not-too-former’ tux, borrowed from our informer. Holding a bouquet of roses in his arm, he looked like a Romeo gone rogue. He now pass for good looking, for the bitches’ level at least. Nikki and Natalie actually forced him to take some pictures with us…
“Hey, go hide, I see her coming!” our informer ran to us, gasping for air. THE INFORMER- name: M2, real name: Marilyn… or Marcia… who knows? Special feature(s): low centre of balance. Age: same as us. Our age?: You guess.
“Good job, soldier.” I said, grinning widely.
“Hi,” I said upon meeting Kayly, “How did the reunion thing go?”
“Well, let’s see…” she stopped, and frowned.
“What?” M2 said, sounds annoyed.
Kayly looked up with wide grin hanging on her face, “Ethan totally confessed to me at the middle of the meeting!”
“What?!” Nikki and Natalie said at once.
“Shit it,” M2 spat on the floor, I looked behind, and saw the rose lying alone on the cold floor.

I have always thought that I would scream in a moment like this, but I can only squeak… Yips- suddenly, there is the white light, and I’m on the ground again.
I sat on the floor gasping for air, “I saw that coming,” I said with a shaky voice.
“Yeah right,” Ryan glared at me, “you should have seen you face…”
“I’m sorry-,” that voice sounds like…, “Hey… sis!”
“Nathan?!” Nathan, the thunder, my brother, “What are you doing here?”
“Weather lady sent me to retrieve you, at first,” Nathan said, “then, we have a mission now! You know, as repayments to your runaway…” he looked so enthusiastic. 
“Yeah, wee…” I tried to be sarcastic.  
“Ok, the mission for us is not to look for treasures, not to save fallen goddesses, not to kill Medusa…” he put on quite some suspense, too bad I’m not interested.
“So…” Ryan glared at him.
“We have to go around the world, and get a survey on the thoughts of the citizens of earth thinks of us,” he opened his eyes wide open, “isn’t this interesting?”
“Oh joy…” I don’t even like travelling, especially not without my flying ability.
“Why did you even escape from heaven if you hate it so much down here?” there’s a frown on Nate’s face, and Ryan seems interested too.
“Hpmh, it’s all because of the god of nature’s minion, Lily, she totally told the boss that the roses’ death is my fault! Like, come on dude, that’s god’s will,” remembering that two faced bitch’s face, “everything have to die someday!”
“No…” that’s Ryan’s voice, “not everything.”

 Nikki’s plan is actually to have Jake all dressed up and then have him propose to her in this romantic scene.  It’s not the best idea, but I’m sure mine is! Too bad I forgot… sob sob.
 “Hey, Jake…” he left after hearing Kayly’s word, I saw that, because he didn’t even try to hide…
“Hey,” he is now sitting under the big mushroom tree, “don’t worry, I’m holding up fine…”
“Really?” Natalie poked her head out of my back, “you scared me just now…”
“You sure you don’t want to cry?” M2 asked coolly, standing next to me.
“I’ll pass,” he looked up, a smile appeared on his face, “I’m going to get my friends, feels weird to be with a bunch of girls.” He stood up and walked away.
Then Nikki came from the direction he left to, she patted him on the shoulder as her condolences.
“Poor thing,” she shook her head slowly, “I really thought he might have a shot.”
“We all did…” I said, and M2 nodded with agreement. Natalie… is just doing something. We looked at hallway Jake walked through, and the wind blew, leaves flew, Natalie drew… Nah… just joking on the last one.

“When do we need to leave?” I asked; feeling annoyed.
“Soon,” he said while walking into the kitchen, “I can eat this stuff right?”
“Yes,” Ryan nodded, “it’s prepared specially for Madame Valerie, so I think master Nathan can eat the food too.”
“Madame? Master? That’s so odd,” Nate walked out of the kitchen cuddling foods.
“Yeah, I’ve been wanting to ask you,” I nodded my head while saying, “What’s with the ‘Madame’ thing?”
“For fun,” he rolled his eyes, “Duh.”
“Are you always like that?” I frowned, “you know, like an idiot…”
“Nope,” he changed his position on the couch, “just recently.”
“Recently? When?” Nate asked while stuffing food into his mouth.
“I think it’s just around this century…” he flashback though his memories.
“Wow…” I did some calculations in my mind, “that’s actually not quite a long time you know?”

I went home after tuition that day and I am overjoyed to see that my computer is unoccupied. In your face! Asshole.  I’m referring to my brother, Nathan, he is always stuck to the computer, such an asshole.
Anyway, I went online and searched for one of my favorite online comedians, Tikura. The one I watched today is about Asian dramas. It’s freakin’ funny, and I am most amused to see that he used my friend’s Chinese name in it, Ching Ching. I posted my comment on it, saying that I’m amused by the name. Surprisingly, after a few hours, I got a reply from him; his name is Takashi Higura anyway. Nikki and I took quite some time debating over his race, and nah, we never really get an answer. She thinks that he lives in Hawaii… I think that there’s some horrible mistake.
Going back to the posting of comment part, he seemed to be quite interested in my friend. And guess who she is… And yes! She none other than… Natalie! I gave him her facebook account, email address and more… (Muahahahaha, I just like to mess with her…) I wonder what might happen…
Friday ended

2 comments:

  1. u got change a bit is it?
    y look a bit different de?
    btw i'm cc~
    come to my blog to see the latest post~~~~
    it about my story de~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, coz I dun like the before version...

    ReplyDelete